Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

I got a skunk2 gear knob to go with the black and red gaiter I got.I was expecting it to be a bit bigger than it actually is.feels a little uncomfortable atm as I am used to the vti-s one which is a lot bigger but I will get used to it eventually :-)

20131017_170057.jpg

20131017_171133.jpg

20131017_175434.jpg

20131017_171027.jpg

• Like 1

Tidy... Yes ties in wicked with the gaitor good choice sir.....And im sure you will get used to it soon enough, i thought the gear knob felt strange when i first drove the MB6 as its different to our MB3's one

Lookin very nice man. Gear nob look wkd. Must admit I find mine bit diddy. But my hands are fookin massive.

Readin back about ya drums. I've always used simoniz engine enamel. Its soooooo tough. And can get it In gloss. I painted my calipers Maybe two years ago. Still not chipped. Also my rocker cover done in same stuff.

• Like 1

Lookin very nice man. Gear nob look wkd. Must admit I find mine bit diddy. But my hands are fookin massive.

Readin back about ya drums. I've always used simoniz engine enamel. Its soooooo tough. And can get it In gloss. I painted my calipers Maybe two years ago. Still not chipped. Also my rocker cover done in same stuff.

Thanks Jake yeah my hands are small but I still find it small lol

Simoniz engine enamel noted for next time mate...Thanks for the advice :-)

Knob looks great, I had a copy one on my accord that looked the same without the skunk2 branding

Was never the same though in terms of quality and weight

Number plates look great, they're next on my hitlist, the ones I designed were similar with just the honda logo at the left and in 3d text:)

• Like 1