Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

This is a good idea! although I you may find bits of your car missing ( want that lip!!!!) no but we will sort something out when I have her running proper, go for a blast up to Burton on the A38/41? one of those,  you can get a good run between rumble strips and roundabouts!

Nice idea mate but I don't think I would be able to keep up I am more of a grandad style driver lol :D

Wow it looks very clean and tidy under your MB2. If I was you, I would underseal it to prevent the rust while you can :)

And for the exhaust, matey look like he's done a top job making that exhaust fit! Nicely done Maz, I will be waiting for that video ;)

Underseal is such a great idea and I would love to do it but I don't know how to plus does it have to be on a ramp to do it or is it possible to jack it up and do it?

Thanks for the exhaust mate. .I personally think it sounds slightly like yours which I am so pleased about as I wanted that sound :D

• Like 1

That looks fantastic mate, really good job he's done there.

Looking forward to the video but I can't believe you had this fitted Thursday and are only posting today. :o Shocking behaviour. ;)

Thanks mate yeah top work he has done. .I know mate I should have posted it as soon as it was done ;) but I was trying to create some suspense lol :D

• Like 1