Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Sounds nice mate, what was you scared for LOL..bet you are hooning around now more, no more grandad driving with that exhaust..

Thanks Mr. B.. was a bit scared if people won't like the sound of my car. .there is a lot hatred going on Facebook. . So that always makes me not wanna share anything about my car as I can't take it when people show their hate for no reason. . Yeah I put my foot down more often now but most of the time it's still grandad style driving lol :D

Sounds nice, like the shoes, very shiny!

Lol thanks mate. .I was at work so shoes have to be shiny :D

And they had a nice click to them when he was marching along as well  :wink:  :wink:

Lol good observation Mr.B. I thought you would only notice the exhaust ;-)

Thanks Mr. B.. was a bit scared if people won't like the sound of my car. .there is a lot hatred going on Facebook. . So that always makes me not wanna share anything about my car as I can't take it when people show their hate for no reason. . Yeah I put my foot down more often now but most of the time it's still grandad style driving lol :D

Yeah fb does seem to have b hatred on it at the moment. What was the guys problem.