Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

I like the font, are those bits on the sides of the holders sticking up just open to let you add/remove the plate?

Yeah you open them and put the plate in and they lock in but I asked on tom's page how did he fit them. I think the holders need to be screwed in first and then the plates will clip on but I am not sure

• Like 1

Yeah you open them and put the plate in and they lock in but I asked on tom's page how did he fit them. I think the holders need to be screwed in first and then the plates will clip on but I am not sure

I'd imagine he means you fit the holders without the plates onto the recess, then the plates to the holders after :)

• Like 2

Krzys Those are the things that lock the plate into the holder i believe ????

Maz those clean plates look much better imo i do not like plates with the gb etc on them, makes them look untidy. Now a honda sign instead that would be cool

Thanks Mr. B. I looked into getting a Honda sign printed on the plate but there was none I liked really so clean plate seemed like the best option :-)

I'd imagine he means you fit the holders without the plates onto the recess, then the plates to the holders after :)

That's what I think. Just want to confirm though. Also I am not sure if he used the double sided tape at the back of the plates for added security or not?

That's what I think. Just want to confirm though. Also I am not sure if he used the double sided tape at the back of the plates for added security or not?

I'd stick them on with some double sided definitely.