Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

You seem to have done a good job with the spraying, where did you get the spray paint from?

Thanks. I got it from a paint shop near my house. They matched the color nicely. I was rushing a bit before japfest so had a few lacquer runs on the front bumper but I will sort that out soon :)

I had a mb6 bumper laying around so I thought of doing something different to it.

20140415_124751.jpg

20140415_172115.jpg

At first I was going to leave the headlight washers black but then decided against it and just color coded them also. Bumper primered

FB_IMG_13994915104891339.jpg

I didn't take any pics after i finished color and lacquer as it was too late.

Hi mate I have posted your bolts today mate and got a few pictures today from the fogs ready for you it's really easy mate japfest was so busy for me man completely unexpected my first ever car show like that and it stunned me mate lol

Awesome mate thanks a lot. I will let you know as soon as I get them and I an ready to install them. We went around in circles at japfest I think lol :)

Good work, looks to have come out well too, although I didn't see much of the front of your car at fest, the pic MrB put up looks good. :)

Think I'm going to get some shares in aerosols :-)

Nice work dude

Sounds like a plan, there's a lot of it about.

• Like 2