Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

I used to do that but nearly every standard part I've taken off the VTi-S has had something wrong with it except the alloys, steering wheel and headlights! :lol:

Lol that's a different story then. . They would be heading to the bin I reckon :-)

Lol that's a different story then. . They would be heading to the bin I reckon :-)

Yes mate, when the coilovers went on for example, the shocks at the back were leaking so they've gone in the bin! Just the car showing her age is all! So much better though six months in! :)

• Like 3

Yes mate, when the coilovers went on for example, the shocks at the back were leaking so they've gone in the bin! Just the car showing her age is all! So much better though six months in! :)

You have completely turned her around in 6 months mate. . Looks like a different car :-)

You have completely turned her around in 6 months mate. . Looks like a different car :-)

Cheers mate! I'm quite impressed with myself! I was thinking about how different she was in the first few weeks! 

Your car has come on leaps and bounds too! 8-)

Cheers mate! I'm quite impressed with myself! I was thinking about how different she was in the first few weeks! 

Your car has come on leaps and bounds too! 8-)

Cheers mate mine and yours can be compared to the story of rabbit and turtle race. .I am the turtle doing everything slowly and you are the rabbit doing everything in leaps and bounds. .I remember when you first got yours and nearly gave up because of all the problems but it's all good now :-)

Cheers mate mine and yours can be compared to the story of rabbit and turtle race. .I am the turtle doing everything slowly and you are the rabbit doing everything in leaps and bounds. .I remember when you first got yours and nearly gave up because of all the problems but it's all good now :-)

Yeah it's gone a bit quicker than I was expecting but it's all fun! Yeah it was stressful with the ignition! Mainly because it wasn't easy to work out the cause! Got there in the end though! Not swore too much at it since :lol:

Mods will likely calm down now as need to save money for my trip at the end of September! 8-)

• Like 1

So another pre japfest update. .I ordered a set of number plates from eBay and told the guy I don't want the gb badge or the border. For some odd reason he understood it as I want both lol. Only thing he got right was the carbon font which I asked for :-).. so sent him another message and he apologised and sent the proper ones like I asked. Here they are together. .I prefer the clean plates myself

20140502_165643.jpg

I also got the number plate surrounds that everyone is getting but I have gone for the different style

20140506_101849.jpg

So here is how they will look together. . Just need to put them on

20140506_102218.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah it's gone a bit quicker than I was expecting but it's all fun! Yeah it was stressful with the ignition! Mainly because it wasn't easy to work out the cause! Got there in the end though! Not swore too much at it since :lol:

Mods will likely calm down now as need to save money for my trip at the end of September! 8-)

Lol that's great if you haven't sworn at it much that means things are going well :D

You have done most of the important updates anyways it's ok to slow down a bit now :-)

• Like 1

So another pre japfest update. .I ordered a set of number plates from eBay and told the guy I don't want the gb badge or the border. For some odd reason he understood it as I want both lol. Only thing he got right was the carbon font which I asked for :-).. so sent him another message and he apologised and sent the proper ones like I asked. Here they are together. .I prefer the clean plates myself

20140502_165643.jpg

I also got the number plate surrounds that everyone is getting but I have gone for the different style

20140506_101849.jpg

So here is how they will look together. . Just need to put them on

20140506_102218.jpg

I like the font, are those bits on the sides of the holders sticking up just open to let you add/remove the plate?

• Like 1

Krzys Those are the things that lock the plate into the holder i believe ????

Maz those clean plates look much better imo i do not like plates with the gb etc on them, makes them look untidy. Now a honda sign instead that would be cool

• Like 1