Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Thanks mate..yeah I knew the only possible reason I would sell my mb2 is if I get a Pirates black VTI deck..Otherwise I would not sell it at all..Love it way too much :)..Your's is a baby sister but a lot of inspiration for styling for mine ;)..Oh and I loved those white wheels you tried on from your friend's EG..Wish I could get my hands on them :)

Funny how you say that because if your Lenso's don't fit the new Aerodeck, I'll be interested in them but no, Wellers... I need Wellers :lol:

Thanks, I am glad to hear my car has some inspiration. Least the MB2 has a good life and for the fact you had good times with it, it's better than nothing... :) 

• Like 1

I washed the car yesterday and vaccumed inside and also used the dash shine..so the interior was looking like new :)

20141208_135113_1.jpg

Interior shot

20141208_135218_1.jpg

I went out today and noticed the mileage was approaching a special number so I stopped by the roadside and took the picture :D

IMG-20141209-WA0005.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So far on the exterior first thing I removed was my mint bumper with vtis lip which went on sale on Facebook and sold the same day

IMG_6886741986936.jpeg

Next I took it to mechanic who removed all this for £35 which I think is not a bad price

20141219_120347.jpg