Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

They will look well tidy once you turn them to the dark side mate and as above give the different sizes a go see how it feels... and as powerofdreams asked (i can not remember or be bothered looking) what size rims and tyres you running at present mate ????

• Like 1

Hmm I might give it a try to see how they sit..as for color with my theme black looks the best..can't think of any other color that would suit..I got momo 16 inch alloys atm with 205/45/16.

This is how she sits now

20130913_190148.jpg

• Like 1

This is a tricky area, ideally you need to keep the same rolling radius as original, the original tyre size is 195/55/15 which gives you a sidewall of approx. 4.2inches + 15 inches for tyre, total diameter 19.2in.

With the 16s you have the sidewall is approx 3.6in + wheel at 16in total = 19.6in.

So with the tyres on the new wheels the sidewall is a fraction over 4 inches for both + 15in for the wheels giving a total of 19 inches which is closer to the original rolling radius and should also have the added effect of bringing the car closer to the black stuff, happy days.

With 195/50/15s the sidewall will be approx. 3.8in so a total of 18.8 so should be lower still but the rolling radius will be further from original, I run 195/50's on my fanblade 15's though.

Hope that helps and I hope I've got my maths right. :)

• Like 1

And those tyres will be fine mate. Nothing wrong with having different sizes front to rear. Bargain too ..white wheels on silver car...sick

Not that you're biased or anything. ;)  :)