**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

I think its just turtlewax stuff to be honest. Needs a good claying though.

As for the chips on the bonnet, I am considering plastidipping the bonnet matte black, but unsure if it would look any good. Might see how T-Cutting goes.

I think its just turtlewax stuff to be honest. Needs a good claying though.

As for the chips on the bonnet, I am considering plastidipping the bonnet matte black, but unsure if it would look any good. Might see how T-Cutting goes.

Are there lots of them or just a few? To be honest the turtle wax sticks for paint repair are only temporary and don't last very long, you'd be better off getting some touch up paint or try a repair kit like the scratchmaster kit from http://www.paints4u.com/  

Looking good mate!

Looking forward to the de-chrome of the rear number plate garnish ;-)

I cant get the b****r off. Tried when I plastidipped the lip and my old grill, and got proper frustrated. Nearly ripped the trim off!

Looking very nice mate! Your car looks almost blue on those photos?

Love the grill, wish I still had mine...  :evil:

As for plasti-dipping the bonnet I personally think it will suit the car very well. It will go with the dark colour and the matt black VTi lip :)

Looking very nice mate! Your car looks almost blue on those photos?

Love the grill, wish I still had mine... :evil:

As for plasti-dipping the bonnet I personally think it will suit the car very well. It will go with the dark colour and the matt black VTi lip :)

I do wonder if 1 can of dip would be enough. Gave the lip a load of layers, and the old grill, and didnt have much left, but I reckon the bonnet wouldn't need as many coats, and not so much would get wasted

I do wonder if 1 can of dip would be enough. Gave the lip a load of layers, and the old grill, and didnt have much left, but I reckon the bonnet wouldn't need as many coats, and not so much would get wasted

Ask JamesTopDog! He's a right Plasti-Dip whore! :lol: