Ebay for used parts....getting worse

burbleboy

Hi folks,

I've been looking for an o/s/r abs sensor for 4 weeks now. There are a few cars on ebay that are breaking vti's but no one seems to be arsed to actually take parts off for selling!

I've been emailing a guy now for 3 weeks and he keep saying "yeah, mate, get round to it at weekend etc" My patience is wearing thin with these ebay breakers.

Anyone else struggle to get used parts from 'breakers'?

Ali

Hi folks,

I've been looking for an o/s/r abs sensor for 4 weeks now. There are a few cars on ebay that are breaking vti's but no one seems to be a**ed to actually take parts off for selling!

I've been emailing a guy now for 3 weeks and he keep saying "yeah, mate, get round to it at weekend etc" My patience is wearing thin with these ebay breakers.

Anyone else struggle to get used parts from 'breakers'?

Ali

Yes ME ! How my search for an integra air resonator is going:

Ebay seller: Yes we have it, will list tomorrow. Almost one month later, still haven't listed.

civiclife seller: Send him a link to a photo in photobucket in the PM. Replies the same day and asks to send him a photo because can't figure out what is this part ?!?! This time I attached it to the PM and haven't got an answer for 8 days...

civiclife seller #2: He is 95% sure that he has the part, if he got it will give it for 5 pounds. Asked him if he has checked one week later. And the answer is, he has it but won't sell it ?!?!?!

civiclife seller #3: He has it and gave me a price, perfect.I wanted a photo and he send it to me 20 days later !!!!! I said I'll take it, he didn't realised I want it posted. Has to check for prices, 14 days later - still no asnwer !!!!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Just go on civiclife someone breaking a m every week, or just pm 10000rpm on here he breaks them too

x2 for 10000rpm, he has some good feedback. :smile:

Again I'd recommend 10000rpm on here. Has sold me lots of parts with no problems at all mate. Just look up his username 10000rpm in the members tab in the forum menu, and drop him a pm.

I've noticed Rob Horner on our FB aswell, but I was a bit concerned as one of the few scammers we had in the forum was called "Rob Horner Honda".  Did think about removing him from FB group, but tbh, we can't go by our forum rules etc on FB as it's a social networking site, not owned by us. As we've always stated, on FB Civic5, it's Buyer beware.

Again I'd recommend 10000rpm on here. Has sold me lots of parts with no problems at all mate. Just look up his username 10000rpm in the members tab in the forum menu, and drop him a pm.

I've noticed Rob Horner on our FB aswell, but I was a bit concerned as one of the few scammers we had in the forum was called "Rob Horner Honda".  Did think about removing him from FB group, but tbh, we can't go by our forum rules etc on FB as it's a social networking site, not owned by us. As we've always stated, on FB Civic5, it's Buyer beware.

I briefly looked on civiclife but decided to just stick to here.....10000rpm got a sensor and posting it out! Result!

Thanks guys, appreciate the help!