Calster's MC1 'Wolf'

Calster17

I'd had all the jokes & comments. 

All I can say is it's a great knob to grasp hold of and the extra size definitely better...  blush.gif1

On my way home today from work...

10308283_10152364418171132_5210538649007

Seeing it roll over to 100,000 made me more excited than it has any right to!  :mrgreen:

Heres to much, much more added on top of that! 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

100k. Time for a track day!

After the timing, the exhaust and the car has been raised a little bit. Knockhill has bits that are steeper than they look to the eye. (And Im not talking about the speed bump when entering the track grounds! :-P )

I've been quite for a little bit(Again), and not much has really happened other than the ABS light has come on and I'm finally getting a new rocker cover gasket. 

The ASB light doesn't seem to be a problem as nothing seems different, and ABS still kicks in fine. So guessing its just the sensor has given up the ghost? (got till October to get it sorted for the MOT...). just add's another light to the 'Warning light bingo' for the time being.

The rocker cover gasket has been needing replaced for about a year, slowly leaking oil out and being summer its much worst,carrying a bottle of oil in the car just to be safe after a day of driving in the hot sun...on the plus side I'e marked my parking space at my new flat, but the neighbors may not agree on that.  :shock:

Still waiting for my Coffee to be finished, a bit of welding turned into alot...so once I've got that on the road I'll finally get the timing done! !00% mean it this time as well!  :-D

Probably right about the sensor, you can jump the pins on the OBD connector to flash the code and it should point you at the offending item :)

Probably right about the sensor, you can jump the pins on the OBD connector to flash the code and it should point you at the offending item :)

Could just need a clean or fuse changing.

• 2 months later...

Been awhile again since i was last one. 

No big updates really, other than I'm missing my left fog lamp cover (hit a rabbit while doing 70), got a new rocker cover gasket and...

10543627_10152579576166132_8878666461565

Finally got round to raising it. (Sitting at around 9 threads higher all round) 

Plus side is I don't have to worry about most speed bumps, down side is the cornering sometimes feels like a lump of butter moving about on a frying pan if you corner too fast.  :-?

Considering getting new tyres on the original alloys and removing the yellow tint on the head lights. But I'll see how things go!  :-P

Got the Miester's last July when there was a group deal here. :smile:

You must have some 'Will Power' to raise it :lol:

Had nothing to do and was too early to have a drink so needed something to kill the time.  :lol:

I'll be lowering her again soon, be it for the next big car meet up my way or next spring. That said, I did say I'd be raising the car last September, so expect 2016 or so...