Calster's MC1 'Wolf'

Calster17

Know exactly which ones your on about now! 

Hoping new sensors (or used from the scrappy) as well as a new cat will help solve the problem. At least to get the MOT done anyway...

The bad news is I'm not to move house useing the Cappuccino, and use it everyday which makes rainy days interesting to say the least. 

My Aerodeck only has one sensor which is at the top of the manifold, same goes to my old MB3.. this is because it's a cat-mani on the 1.5's where as the 1.6 is separate.

I had an SRS light on my Aerodeck too and I couldn't get rid of the bloody thing. So I took the clocks out and removed the bulb ;)

• 6 months later...

9TFnZSb.jpg

long time no post! :)

Sadly, 'wolf' still doesn't have an MOT(only been 6 months...), but aiming for in the next few weeks! Picture from Saturday when taking it for a quick spin around where it's being kept! 

In the time, I've had to use a Suzuki Cappuccino to move out of my parents house as well as my main car over the winter months! (Not idle, and scares the hell out of you!) and then ended up with a Lexus LS400 as my main car.

Got a new catalytic converter today which is hopefully getting fitted this week, and hoping it'll pass the emissions by the end of next month! Here's hoping she'll be on the road again then!  8-)

The LS is just perfect! Just forget the fuel bill and enjoy, as it cost some guy £60 -70k in today's money new and I got it for under £1400 with good history! (Bangernomics at it's best!) :) My friend had just got a new custom exhaust fitted a month or two before he sold it to me and well...that V8 really sings and you never get tired of it's or the effortless power!  8-)

That said, i'll be more likely to sell that than 'Wolfie', maybe it's because she's my first or the fact I know i'd loose all the money I've spent on her.  :-D

Aiming for her to be re-tested before the 10th May to attend Banzi at Crail, not to take part though! (Did that with the LS a few weeks back) 

Fingers crossed! 

• Like 1