89 Honda Accord has gone :/

VTISmichael

Having driven both I'd say that in the standard EK4 and MB6 there's nothing in it, but I feel the B18 has a bit more mid-range torque, but is hampered by the long 2nd gear!

There's a B18 going in the breakers section if you want to drop one into a 3dr Civic!

Ive had a few B18's and i love em, was thinking yesterday about the accord, i do want to do a engine conversion but is it worth it ? i researched possibly building a prelude track car but apprantly they are badly balanced and quite heavy! But m accord is quite heavy too so maybe it has to be a civc, i like civic's but so many ppl have build 3 door civic's it puts me off a bit, want to build something different but doesnt break my bank in rare/expensive parts hmm...

Ive had a few B18's and i love em, was thinking yesterday about the accord, i do want to do a engine conversion but is it worth it ? i researched possibly building a prelude track car but apprantly they are badly balanced and quite heavy! But m accord is quite heavy too so maybe it has to be a civc, i like civic's but so many ppl have build 3 door civic's it puts me off a bit, want to build something different but doesnt break my bank in rare/expensive parts hmm...

Build an M track car? Keep the Accord to get you around!  

im kinda temped by an M build, also had a thought of buying the cheapest roughest lexus IS300 again and building that up dunno theres too many cars to do stuff too! lol

:lol: 

Choices choices!

• 2 weeks later...

Was in traffic earlier today and the old girl just died, tried to start her again but all she was doing was turning over and over with no blip no kick no jump. I checked all the connections and that but still nothing. Spoke to a mate who i thought i might be able to tow me and said it could be snapped cambelt and my gut started churning. After more mess i finally went back to work to get some tools aaaaaaaaaannnndd the cambelt is fine :)

No spark from the plug cable or from the ingition cable so im thinking the ingition coil has gone ?

Going to multimeter the coil tomorrow and maybe bodge hard wire the coil to get it home.

• Like 1