89 Honda Accord has gone :/

VTISmichael

yeah its the A20a2 dude, spoke to the shop who has a new distributor here which is £130 and i can return it within 7 days if it doesnt change anything but for £90 they will recon my old distributor with new parts inside. Think im going for that.

Also seen a H22 vtec powered EK4 civic im tempted by but no mine is still a non runner as i havent sent away my distributor as im still on my honeymoon lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/honda-civic-2-2-/121238369027?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c3a5eb303

• 3 weeks later...

update :(

well 2 days ago i got a call from the slick auto parts about the distributor, they tested it twice and for 2 hours and its working perfect! thats great it works but now i have no clue what is at fualt, they seem to think it could be the power source or a connection on the coil. I got it back today and hopefully ill find some time to get it back on sat and hey it might work but getting annoyed at the moment just want it to be working :(

1 slight bit of gd news, once ive sorted my misses new car out i can get a new car yay! hopefully have about 4k to play with....been looking at S2000, s13/14 and various other stuff..

1 slight bit of gd news, once ive sorted my misses new car out i can get a new car yay! hopefully have about 4k to play with....been looking at S2000, s13/14 and various other stuff..

Nice. :D

Hope she starts up chap.

• 2 weeks later...