Car decisions! Ugh!

Krzys

Bascially I'm running around in the Accord until I decide and save up for the car I want next. Most regulars will know the back luck I've had since selling my uber low mileage M! Things you wish you hadn't done eh!?

I've seen a few MB's and MC's on tinterweb and I find myself tempted. But I one of the reasons I sold mine was lack of proper use!

Plus if I buy another I know it'll be a matter of time before I start modding it as I can't leave Honda's alone! :lol:

Not 100% I want to be modding another car, but I'm not 100% sure that I don't!

Just after a few opinions really!

Im the same buy Hondas all the time mod them sell them for less, but I love it! I suppose its my hobby lol

Glad it's not just me! I've had five Honda's to date! :lol:

whats your budget? is this a daily? weekend toy? family car?

Not really got a budget as such, though obviously whatever I decide I'll need to save up for but I don't mind paying for the right car! 

It would be a daily but with my walking taking over my commute to work I can afford something a bit more fun rather than outright MPG watching! :lol:

Doesn't need to be a family car either as I'm still living with parents, but I am an awkward git, want practical for that day I actually end up needing it! :lol:

Ideas at the minute are ranging from Suziki Swift sport, to Porsche 944 (2.5 or 3.0), to BMW 325 coupes, to Impreza WRX estates, to an Audi S4, that's how all over the place my ideas get! :lol:

so pretty much anything then! :lol: how about..... Clio 197, Megane RS, Fabia VRS, E46 M3, MR2 turbo, Accord Type S, none of these cars would need modding, barring the MR2 but get one already modded!

Accord tourer, Toyota Auris sr180 I know it's a dirty diesel but it was the quickest car in the whole Toyota range and get one with full leather interior it's a really nice car.

Well I can tell you not to go for a Primera, P11 GT (SR20DE) or not. I bought one kept it a week.. Sold it for £50 more than I bought it for back to the previous keeper he hadnt even managed to send the paperwork off to the DVLA, It drove like a shopping trolley on water covered tiling. I took it for a quick blast around some winding roads in Wales and I almost cried. I called the guy up I got it from and he said; "bring it back I'll buy it back plus a drink. I love that car" dunno why!

My 200SX S14.3 (S14; 180SX S13 front end conversion) Was awesome. If it wasn't due to space I'd still be using that daily. I could happily fit my two dogs and my Girlfriend in there without complaint (I have a Staffy and a Giant Alaskan Malamute!)

Edit.. You know it has to be Jap.. Or something odd. Nissan Stagea? Evo 8 wagon? Lada saloon drift car? Nissan Cube?

Is it weird I like this Lada?

s1_1.jpg