Burbleboy's VTi-S Build **NOW SOLD 16/12/15**

burbleboy

Nice motor mate, where did you get the remap done? I was thinking about getting a p28 ecu from H-tune but dont who could map it for me?.

Hi mate, got ecu from ebay and got a company called Triple H Performance in Scotland to tune it. Cost £300 for live custom tune. Worth it as it came back a different car..for the better!

Hi mate, got ecu from ebay and got a company called Triple H Performance in Scotland to tune it. Cost £300 for live custom tune. Worth it as it came back a different car..for the better!

nice one, ive heard of them they are over Kilmarnock way, bit of a trek for me im in Inverness.

did they chip it as well, or was it already chipped?

• Like 1

It had a chip already in the ecu but my car cut out the odd time when coming to a halt...obv it was chipped to the precious dc2 so had to get live map to sort. Car drove really well on getting it back...now has one vtec point at 5000rpm as recommended by Triple H.

• Like 1

It had a chip already in the ecu but my car cut out the odd time when coming to a halt...obv it was chipped to the precious dc2 so had to get live map to sort. Car drove really well on getting it back...now has one vtec point at 5000rpm as recommended by Triple H.

Saw your videos on You tube it goes well.

The goodridge braided hoses you have dude, did you just go for the 96-00 Civic ones?

Sorry Krzys, just realised you asked a question. YES but I had bother from Demon Tweeks with regard to hoses. They supplied me the wrong ones at first. Front hoses have TWO mounting plates on them. Ones they supplies had one mounting plate AND they were too short!

Just make sure you make it clear when you order to save crying like i did!

Sorry Krzys, just realised you asked a question. YES but I had bother from Demon Tweeks with regard to hoses. They supplied me the wrong ones at first. Front hoses have TWO mounting plates on them. Ones they supplies had one mounting plate AND they were too short!

Just make sure you make it clear when you order to save crying like i did!

What did they send you first time round?   shrug.gif1

I'd probably get them direct or just from someone else, not keen on Demon Tweeks!

• Like 1

As i mentioned above mate..they sent hoses with only one mounting bracket and they were too short. They were for a civic....just not our model! :)

In Demon Tweeks defence, they were quick at sorting the problem, u may not get that service if ordering from some tard on ebay.