Burbleboy's VTi-S Build **NOW SOLD 16/12/15**

burbleboy

Didn't think he'd sell her lol :-) When I set up Ruby, I started around ten clicks and worked my way up. Think I finally settled on 17 front and 18 rear if I remember rightly (been a long time!). I did go up to around 7 clicks above that, but found it was too stiff for daily duties. Also found out that it was too easy to upset the balance of the car mid corner, and hitting a bump mid corner would throw her across the road! Had a couple of scary moments so thought f*ck that, too stiff! Lol wound it back gradually to the settings mentioned above and found the car was perfectly balanced through the bends, really fluid. Bumps mid bend didn't affect the handling, and she stuck to the corners perfect. I think stiffer is fine on a nice smooth track, but our roads are shit so a bit of travel in the shocks is necessary.

With that set up, she pissed on a lot of great handling cars, Inc ep3's. Tell him to be very carefully bud! Lol Ruby don't like the taste of hedges! :-)

On our trip to Isle of Skye, I noticed that Ruby back end would be unsettled on cornering. I was able to carry way more speed though the corners but then I'm used to driving with nearly full stiff suspension.

Lmao.....couldn't keep up behind her in the twisties at Jedburgh though lmao. How much will you be selling yours for mate? You keeping all the mods on her or selling as standard? Should sell quickly methinks ;-)

And what's the plans for the accord? Similar to the MB or more subtle? Had a look at a few as I thought about getting one...........I love em but Gayle hates them :-(

I have put that much effort into my mods that I will sell her complete. Would be a waste of all that effort to strip it all off. I may however keep the mapped ecu and seats but depends on price it sells for. Can get good money for ecu and seats! Was thinking about 2k for her but not decided fully. Suspension is fairly new and all adjustable.

I have already set the plans for the accord....mugen rep bodykit and spoiler, buddyclub n+ coilovers and Varrstoen ES1 alloys! Got it all planned but waiting for a black accord executive with black interior. Gotta be black for what my plans are! :)