Rear trailing arm bushes

Devilfish

I was thinking that this morning. Last garage I had take a look, I think they didn't want to do them because it started out as £120, then they said the parts were no longer available except from Honda at £350......

Kept going on about having to replace the whole arm as it wasn't the same as the Rover one as they originally thought.

Needless to say I won't be going back there!

The honda parts system doesn't list them! If they where to price them up they do come as part of the whole trailing arm.....however if you've been working for the company long enough you'd be aware that there is a part number for just the bush on its own. I'll get you the part number when I'm back at work on Tuesday. I'm sure if you looked you could find it on google but whoever told u at your honda dealer that you couldn't get them is wrong! :)

• 1 year later...

Hi devilfish, you said your rta bushes were bad I was wondering if you had any symptons or you simply had a look?? My mb2 sits on coilovers and I get this knocking noise over the bumps, my mechanic checked the suspension and he didnt see nothing wrong there I would try to replace the bushing but they wanna charge me £80 so want to be sure cheers buddy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...