Silver MB6 vti Wheels fitted!

Civicnige

Cheers for all the comments guys

Nice one. Looks like a great car for a great price. Look wkd in silver by the time you black a few bits.

I'm going to try and stay away from the silver and black colour scheme mainly because loads of people do it the grill will be black yes but that's about it

• Like 2

That looks really clean mate, interior looks almost unused. :)

I see you have both front fogs and headlamp washers which is a massive bonus. Plans all sound good, I'd be inclined to do the exhaust first as you need a back box after that slam it. :D

I'm wondering if its worth getting the coilovers then arb's however I'm not rushing into lowering it seen as the coilovers I want are £750 so need make sure I have money left! Can anyone give me advise on which exhaust to go for as I want to leave the cat in place for now? So shall I got cat Back or do I go from mani all the way back and just leave the cat? On a + side my dad is buying my old civic for a daily win!

I would go cat back for now as u may need a adjustable decat depending what mani u go for

x2, unless you are going to do the whole thing.

I have a Longlife custom built cat-back, it's cheaper than a mongoose and looks and sounds exactly how I want it to. :D

Also have a 4-2-1 manifold and still have the standard cat in.