Silver MB6 vti Wheels fitted!

Civicnige

Bikes v cars my constant battle!

tough one isnt it, i was all cars and went on my downhill bike tother day absolutely loved in not ridden it since start of summer and want to do more travelling with it

Keep it practical mate if you want to o biking places, mines so low its not even practical to go down country lanes

I got -35mm springs on the mazzza , so sits a bit lower, looks better but can still drive everywhere

hopefully after uni i might be able to get a van for bikes and have my mb as the project i want it to be :)

changing the thermostat and rocker cover gasket today....i hope i do it right

I'd say go for meisters straight away, I went for MGZS second hand shocks and springs, the rear shocks went so ended up buying a brand new set of rears from ebay. Now the front feels a bit s**te and I'm thinking I'd need brand new one's. So thats £85 for original set up, £140 for brand new rears, now thinking I need new fronts which are hard to find brand new for reasonable price. If do end up buying new front set up with all the money spent I may aswell have bought Meisters.

Think what you want you want long time, I'm now wishing I have gone straight to Meisters, alot of others on here seem to have started on MGZS then upgraded.

Buy once job done, you'll wont be spending your weekends changing nakard bits wishing you bought better bits, more time for riding the bike!

Black trim on silver looking sweet! just need them wheels and get her lower!

Aye could go straight for them but piling money into the bikes now so need to save :P what about koni shocks ive heard good things about them, but everytime i search them i get koni's website they dont give prices or for which model of car, where should i look for these? i like pricing things up, theres meister for £700, gaz for £500 and want to look into the konis

this seems like a ball ache been reading on different forums and searching the net people seem to be suggesting koni, eibach springs and loads of different stuff for the mb but as soon as i try to look for them i get no where!