My Honda Civic 1.5 ls

one4all

thing is, the way i see it is that everyone goes for a b series :/ thats why i kept mine D series :) but then again you could do a B20 build up :) or even stick something a little more pokey in there ;)

I completely agree with you there. The only reason why I wanted to go to the B route is because my mate will be doing a K20 conversion in his EK and then sell the B16a2 to me (cheap) But if it doesn't go to plan, then I'm sticking to D-series ;)

I completely agree with you there. The only reason why I wanted to go to the B route is because my mate will be doing a K20 conversion in his EK and then sell the B16a2 to me (cheap) But if it doesn't go to plan, then I'm sticking to D-series ;)

thats fair enough mate, if your getting it cheap from a friend thats not too bad :)

Photo0076_zpsb4148dfb.jpg

fitted my rear tints today , and krys thats what i hoping for but as can see were i had issues before the bumper line is different to the original place but not to far tho lol