The question is...

Chandler

Basically the question is do I get another deck and go literally all out on it?

I really want a project car and as I love driving my deck thought why not get another one?

I have been thinking of getting a civic ef sedan but I don't know yet :/

I really do love my car and would be a shame to put her to one side for this project once it's finished :/

I'm really in limbo at the minute :/

• Like 1

keep your Aerodeck as a daily driver and do a EF Sedan project like James was saying. Its something a bit different, Your Deck is a cool car in its own right, or go all out on the deck you have and buy another as a daily driver.

keep your Aerodeck as a daily driver and do a EF Sedan project like James was saying. Its something a bit different, Your Deck is a cool car in its own right, or go all out on the deck you have and buy another as a daily driver.

Yeah or go all out on your deck and buy a cheeky little very low mb4 as a cheap runaround ;)

• Like 1

You're deck is epic mate, so can see why your stuck on what to do.  I think if it were me, I'd probably get another civic as a daily and really go to town on the deck. As rare as the ef sedans are, there's always going to be one at a show thats been modded, and you kinda get slated for going any other route other than JDM with it. So kinda leaves you pee'd off at some of the comments you would get if you dared be different. Obviously you'd be fine on here with it, cause at civic5 we don't stick to any one particular style, and love to see something tastefully different.

But with the deck, you know you are already being different from the crowd, and where and how far you go with it is only limited to your imagination. I know I'm biased, but I'm always gonna say go mad with the deck!

• Like 3

It's a really tricky one this, I know you really want to do an EF project but as Dave said you'll always see one or two at a show, whereas your deck is completely unique.

It would also be a shame if it took a back seat to another project and stopped in its development, so for me I'd say keep moving forward with it. :)

The really difficult thing to do is to find another car you're happy to use as a daily without wanting to mod it. :rolleyes:

ye i see what people mean, im thinking of getting a little rear wheel drive car for the winter, something i can use and not have to worry about anything on it and after winter is over get rid of it or scrap it, so kind of only wanting to spend a couple of hundred pounds on something

Winter sh1tters are the most fun you'll ever have!

I know what you mean, having two cars and worrying you're either using one too much or the other!

But then you also don't want to spoil what you have with the current 'Deck! Tough one!

I told my old man I need a car for every mood! :lol:

Truth is, unless you clone yourself, you can only drive one car at a time!