Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Would like to look at getting the 3x3 middle rear belt as my eldest sits in the middle with just the lap. Are they just on the leather interiors? Or is there a way to donut to our halfs?

Would like to look at getting the 3x3 middle rear belt as my eldest sits in the middle with just the lap. Are they just on the leather interiors? Or is there a way to donut to our halfs?

All M's from 99 on have 3x3 point rear belts but the back rest has different size fixing clips, can be modified to fit properly though, Kyfer is supposed to be producing some photos.

That's got 3x3 point belts in it? R reg or private?

Not entirely sure if its an official or private reg as I was quite surprised about it too! Will study the paper work and let you know! 

But the car has 12 months MOT and four brand new uniroyal tires! Bodywork is by no means mint but the interior is really very good! 

• Like 2

All M's from 99 on have 3x3 point rear belts but the back rest has different size fixing clips, can be modified to fit properly though, Kyfer is supposed to be producing some photos.

Cheers for the info mate. Will keep a look out because I wouldn't mind doing it at some point.

Cheers for the info mate. Will keep a look out because I wouldn't mind doing it at some point.

If the donor car gets broken for parts you can have first dibs on the rears from the VTi-S that will end up in it as they're 3x3!

If the donor car gets broken for parts you can have first dibs on the rears from the VTi-S that will end up in it as they're 3x3!

I like the sound of that, cheers dude!

Got of got a black one lol

Destruction Derby anyone? :lol:

That 'not long for this world' m looks alright !

Yeah, my mum likes the colour so has said she may sell her sh1t Corsa in favour of it! I was only going to flog it or break it anyway!

Destruction Derby anyone? :lol:

Yeah, my mum likes the colour so has said she may sell her sh1t Corsa in favour of it! I was only going to flog it or break it anyway!

Or go with the first idea of destruction derby!!