Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

a bit of LED action on the dials really does freshen things up... the old style bulbs really look dated now I reckon.  Just had to do an LED attack on the missus's tourer - has loads of interior lights (doors etc), and they made me sad everytime I saw their dull yellow glow :lol:

a bit of LED action on the dials really does freshen things up... the old style bulbs really look dated now I reckon.  Just had to do an LED attack on the missus's tourer - has loads of interior lights (doors etc), and they made me sad everytime I saw their dull yellow glow :lol:

:lol:

Cheers dude! :D

I'm still deciding if I'm going to rub the back of the faces to make them more white than the current yellow-ish colour that's coming through the numbers! But worried rubbing the backs may spoil the evenness of light if that makes sense? 

:lol:

Cheers dude! :D

I'm still deciding if I'm going to rub the back of the faces to make them more white than the current yellow-ish colour that's coming through the numbers! But worried rubbing the backs may spoil the evenness of light if that makes sense? 

Wouldnt be too much of an issue to get another set of dials though? In fact, I have a set of dials on the EK :-) will be breaking her up at some point this year so there of no use to me !

Oh and sig looks much better chap !

Cheers dude, Boss-man Dave made it! 8-)

Wouldnt be too much of an issue to get another set of dials though? In fact, I have a set of dials on the EK :-) will be breaking her up at some point this year so there of no use to me !

No can easily get another set! Probably a sensible idea then I can tinker with it at my own leisure! I'm not sure if the EK one is the same shape or even works in the M's, though that would be pretty cool if it does! 

Cheers dude, Boss-man Dave made it! :cool:

No can easily get another set! Probably a sensible idea then I can tinker with it at my own leisure! I'm not sure if the EK one is the same shape or even works in the M's, though that would be pretty cool if it does! 

Did well to get boss man to do it !! :-D

No you friggin prat, they are MB dials that I put in the EK when I transferred it all over! lol

Drop me a PM if you want them, I'll take them out for fest ..

• Like 2

Did well to get boss man to do it !! :-D

No you friggin prat, they are MB dials that I put in the EK when I transferred it all over! lol

Drop me a PM if you want them, I'll take them out for fest ..

Oh right! :lol:

Straight swap was it? It gave me an idea for putting EK dials into the MB! :idea:

Oh right! :lol:

Straight swap was it? It gave me an idea for putting EK dials into the MB! :idea:

Nowhere near a straight swap lol. Had to chop the hell out the EK dash lol. But couldn't be arsed with the wiring!