Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Yeah that's the worst offender!

There was a small break (5-10 minutes) in the rain so I quickly went out and got the front calliper bolts undone, inspected the near side front that I could hear the squeal from, plenty of meat on the pads but a touch uneven wear!

post-4759-0-27820100-1400955103_thumb.jp

The outside pad definitely looks a lot thinner than the inside one but it's probably just been sticking for a little while.

Yeah, there's a fair bit of corrosion on the pad side of the piston too! Be well worth getting it fully refurbed and that's the better one of the two that's playing up!

• Like 1

All off!

Here's the worst offender!

post-4759-0-36662100-1401036595_thumb.jp

Here's how she'll sit now until parts arrive and the callipers come back.

post-4759-0-57837300-1401036555_thumb.jp

Hoping to get the projectors fitted in the week if I get decent weather! :smile:

• Like 2

Great work mate :-)

How long will she be in her new state of upliftedness?? Lol

I'm expecting her to be hovering until next weekend at least, there's a stubborn pin stuck that needs heating to get removed so the callipers can be sent off, at that point it'll be the waiting game. Expected turn around is 2-3 days on that, plus waiting for everything else to turn up as well but I can get the new discs and braided lines fitted without the callipers.
  • Like 1

I'm expecting her to be hovering until next weekend at least, there's a stubborn pin stuck that needs heating to get removed so the callipers can be sent off, at that point it'll be the waiting game. Expected turn around is 2-3 days on that, plus waiting for everything else to turn up as well but I can get the new discs and braided lines fitted without the callipers.

Not the pin through the handbrake cable is it??? Ohhhh man that sucks.