Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Must be an acquired taste! Subtle enough for what I want anyway! Plus I'm under orders to keep this one! So might as well go all out!

I don't understand why they take so long to sell, one of my favourite wheels for an M.

Where you off to?

Herne bay! Stopped by Sir Hatman of Esq on the way back! We enlisted another Sir Esq within minutes of my arrival! :lol: I'm just at Peterborough services now having a p1ss stop! Been an epic trip! Will tell all tomorrow when I've had some sleep!
  • Like 1

F*cking hell, nearly 12 hours. Harv keep you chatting for a bit?

Stopped by Sir Hatman of Esq on the way back! We enlisted another Sir Esq within minutes of my arrival!

One of the cats?

Finally alive enough to get some pictures onto here!

So driving south on the M11 at errrmmm some rate of knots I managed to miss the M25 junction so ventured to the London North circular where the sat nav decided I needed a ferry!

B21FF19F-AE18-4204-8B38-F62968FBF3C7_zps

93ED124A-D4D2-43A7-A505-BCA312C8C037_zps

Anyway got to HarVTEC's for about 2115 and was chatting with him until just after 2200!

Rang the hat man of Esq and arranged to stop by on my way back so I could give him the MB6 ARB! :)

On the way back I was cruising along the M2 when I saw the silhouette of a police car in the middle lane - thought nothing of it!

Then as I got closer I noticed there was a second one in front of it but they didn't look quite right, no reflective stripes! They turned out to be American police cruisers! As I was going by at 1 or 2 mph quicker I was having a look at them and they'd clocked me looking at their cars, then for no reason at all I dropped her into 3rd and floored it! Both stuck their lights on and chased me! This went on for about five minutes, it was epic! Then they had to come off and that was that! :lol:

I found his stash!!

6AFD0B15-7A30-46AA-9D61-951EEDF7518E_zps

Anyways we were chatting and chatting and next thing we knew it was 0130! Ooops :lol:

So set off home and had an uneventful drive back to Notts! 0430 I got back! Mad but awesome night!

So Saturday when I eventually woke up I got a couple of pictures as I was putting the wheels in the garage, they'll be going on the car when my nuts arrive! [ghey.gif1]

2F2CFF7E-EE09-4CF2-97AE-5E89F94857F3_zps

4875F42D-AF74-4B34-ACEB-72A381C6518B_zps

FBBA1F6C-0CDE-495D-9672-C6C36E49D5AD_zps

52A5C616-DF66-4A8A-A142-E5288E0E3CC0_zps

• Like 4