Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Nice wheels are they the ek9 style ones

98 spec DC2 style!

Gonna need some arch extensions if they are staying like that Krzys! :grin:

john_deere_8530_tractor_double_wheels_3d

Haha that would be mad! There's a delay on lug adapters that I ordered with the nuts so I've said I'd wait until they have them in stock before they get sent out, I'm in no rush! Will need lows after so this means less time of being hassled about lows :lol:
  • Like 1

Why is it not lowered yet?? ;):P

Depending on when my course refund comes and what the insurance costs I might and I stress might, be able to get some bought before Japfest!
  • Like 1

Depending on when my course refund comes and what the insurance costs I might and I stress might, be able to get some bought before Japfest!

It's a shame about that course, any chance of getting it done elsewhere?

Fake police chase sounds great craic :)  I'd have been grinning from ear to ear if that had been me :)

New wheels look good.  I'd love a set of those in gunmetal for mine.  What sorta weight are they compared to your 16" fanblades?  Is there much difference between the two?

I would say the Rota's were quite light compared with the fan blades! No idea of the weights though, think the Rota ones are around 5kg each without the tyre! I had a set in gun metal before! These aren't staying white but they are going on as they are for now as they are mint and would be a shame to hide them away, plus they are the show/summer wheels and I can't see us getting snow so once the nuts come they'll go straight on :)

• Like 1