Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Oh dear, some fiddling required then, what did our esteemed hat wearer do with his?

LOL does nobody read the build threads or just look at the pretty pictures..  As Sir Slimmer 2014 Esq said i used different brackets, they are actually brackets to assemble kitchen drawer units LOL

• Like 1

LOL does nobody read the build threads or just look at the pretty pictures..  As Sir Slimmer 2014 Esq said i used different brackets, they are actually brackets to assemble kitchen drawer units LOL

I've seen some from an Ikea wardrobe (I think) that look promising! :lol:

• Like 1

Oh dear, some fiddling required then, what did our esteemed hat wearer do with his?

Sorry Sir Hat sir, it was last week, it's surprising I remembered you even had the same ones. :lol:

• Like 2

Sorry Sir Hat sir, it was last week, it's surprising I remembered you even had the same ones. :lol:

LOL i will let you off mate, as its you....

always wanted yellow fogs

Now you can have em LOL.  Used the Vti for work tonight and had them on all night long...

• Like 1