Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

My older brother says ETS on Haywood Road in Mapperley next to his garage do four wheel alignment, will find out when I get to that point! 

Update on the Calipers, rang the place this morning. Turns out they've sacked a guy over mine as he failed to spot a knackered piston! So they've got a new one ordered and say that unless I hear anything back from them I can collect them tomorrow! Also have had a 50% refund as a gesture of good will!

PITA about the time taken with the calipers, sounds like it's resolved nicely for you, shame the guy had to lose his job but I assume it's not the first time it's happened, which means he shouldn't be in the job really.

but your paying for a service to be done and it has to be done right ;) if he isn't up to specs he's in trouble

Or at all, which for two weeks it wasn't! Ah well its not worth getting het up about it as it wouldn't have made it go quicker! Providing I don't hear from them I'll be heading over to collect them after work today. 

Got a holiday meeting tonight though so I'll have no time at all to work on the car, I'm at QMC tomorrow which means I'll need to get my stride on and hope to do as much as possible in the evening! Can see this going into the weekend...

Good news on the calipers pal... Yeah shame he lost his job but as said if he's not up to par and they have to keep giving refunds because of his faulty workmanship then he's gotta go!!

Or at all, which for two weeks it wasn't! Ah well its not worth getting het up about it as it wouldn't have made it go quicker! Providing I don't hear from them I'll be heading over to collect them after work today. 

Got a holiday meeting tonight though so I'll have no time at all to work on the car, I'm at QMC tomorrow which means I'll need to get my stride on and hope to do as much as possible in the evening! Can see this going into the weekend...

ye its a shame, i had problems with my mot a few years ago and the bloke was a knob!!! went in a week later to have a chat to my mate and to see about some bits and the bloke had been sacked as he was useless and picking petty things out to fail people on!!

i expect it to be running by saturday night :D

ye its a shame, i had problems with my mot a few years ago and the bloke was a knob!!! went in a week later to have a chat to my mate and to see about some bits and the bloke had been sacked as he was useless and picking petty things out to fail people on!!

i expect it to be running by saturday night :D

Me too as I really really need it for then! :lol:

I'm expecting assembly to be easy, just the bleeding that worries me, only because my parents are off on their holiday Saturday morning, my younger isn't around and my older brother will be working, will see if my mate is willing to get up early (as he'll be working Saturday night) and give me a hand! 

I'm sure it'll all go back together sweetly, bleeding can be a right pain though, sometimes it's nice and easy but sometimes you just have air that seems to keep circulating. Good luck bud. :)

yep :) its not hard bleeding the brakes :D i learnt from when i was doing my car recently and changing the brakes over :)

I'm sure it'll all go back together sweetly, bleeding can be a right pain though, sometimes it's nice and easy but sometimes you just have air that seems to keep circulating. Good luck bud. :)

Aye! The bleeding is the only part I'll want a second bod for! I reckon if I've not been killed off by the 5.5 mile walk home from the QMC tomorrow I'll be able to get them assembled that evening!

• Like 2