Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Yeah I think that was it, got them off and rotate the disk and back on no problem! Also means I have my own impact driver now as I've needed one a few times now and my brothers isn't that good, the bits just fall out of his!

Again, they do look ace!

I hate bleeding brakes but I got a tool for that. It's a self bleeding system which sucks air out of the brake lines. No need to pump the pedal. Need an compressor though... :lol:

• Like 1

Again, they do look ace!

I hate bleeding brakes but I got a tool for that. It's a self bleeding system which sucks air out of the brake lines. No need to pump the pedal. Need an compressor though... :lol:

Nice!

Had thought about one of those kits that use air pressure from a tyre but it's cheaper to wait for my brother :lol:

• Like 2

looks epic mate!!! she should be running this week then :)

Should be on her wheels this week! He says :lol:

Thanks for the comments guys! :D

• Like 1

Great job sir!!! Ive got a kool bit of kit at work, screw onto reservoir tank and pressurise by attaching other end to a tyre valve... Then becomes a one man job :D

Great job sir!!! Ive got a kool bit of kit at work, screw onto reservoir tank and pressurise by attaching other end to a tyre valve... Then becomes a one man job :D

Sounds like the Gunson Eezibleed kit, had thought about getting one but kept reading people having to fork out extra for the right caps to fit their reservoir! 

How is this not finished yet!!!  angrymod.gif1

I barely ended up at home at all yesterday, my brother rang me around 19.00 to say sorry for not doing it, he's coming over after work today he tells me to do it. Hopefully get the wheels cleaned up when I get home later, though the whole car could do with a clean!