Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Well been out twice and the lights now seem to work as expected so that's good. 

Still feeling quite "meh" about the car though  :-|

Doesn't help that by cycling to work now as well as walking I'll be using it a lot less so fewer opportunities for it to win me back over. But as I've said before, I can't deal with changing for about a year at least as I'm fully committed to the holiday now and then when I return I'll be Christmas shopping or at least thinking about it! 

Things will undoubtedly change by then but for now I don't think I'll be doing any more mods for a while. 

Chin up :)

What about taking it to a local meet and drive on some fun roads?  Get some enjoyment out of it that doesn't involve commuting. 

I know how you feel about stopping the mods for a while though.  I loved taking mine up the coast last week but I'd love it even more if I could have a couple of months of driving without things needing changed on it.

I got like that on mine as i was saving then without spending silly money there wasn't anything i wanted. Then i got to the point where i wanted something a bit newer..........You know the rest of the story lol

I got like that on mine as i was saving then without spending silly money there wasn't anything i wanted. Then i got to the point where i wanted something a bit newer..........You know the rest of the story lol

Yeah I got that way with the last M, stuff was taking up the money and eventually the vandalism got to me and thought I'd get something newer, then two bad "newer" cars later I dropped them for the old skool Accord then after a few months wanted something newer again, started saving for an EP3 but got bored after unexpected bills stopped me in my tracks and ended up with the M because I was being impatient! Now I want something newer again :lol:

Chin up :)

What about taking it to a local meet and drive on some fun roads?  Get some enjoyment out of it that doesn't involve commuting. 

I know how you feel about stopping the mods for a while though.  I loved taking mine up the coast last week but I'd love it even more if I could have a couple of months of driving without things needing changed on it.

There's almost nothing in the way of local meets and any that do happen I find boring! There's very little going on that I can take part in because I need to save money, otherwise I'd have been off on my mad day trips to Wales etc already but problems with the distributor and brakes saw to it that I didn't get to do any of it and now I don't have the money spare to :(

Basically I'll only be going to the pub on a Thursday for a coke with friends (not every week) and then whatever I need to do at the weekend. 

A few mates went to the states years ago and brought back so much audio gear they got stopped at customs, my mate Rich was going to run with the trolley as he said he could get a new passport lol