Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

As mentioned above.. Tiger seal is the way forward!! I did the nissan last week. Boot and both front doors leaking. Good as gold now.

Just the leaky sunroof now. Haha.

Think a lot of jap cars suffer similar issues. I know my mates subaru has wet boot.

Also some we know had a mini cooper s that wouldn't start. Battery's in the boot. Boot leaks and was full of water.

So just bear with it

Guest jimbob738

Or the other way is to remove the rubber bungs in the boot and underseal the boot so it wont rot also runs off nicely, worked in my aerodeck stopped it smelling like wet dog.

Tiger seal all round the windows mate less of the £500 chat that's silly in a few years they would leak too, most windscreen fitters use tiger seal anyway or black sikkerflex caravan shops sell it, the best sealent you can buy they fix caravans together with it.

many cheap ways to fix a leak just don't panic and take your time finding the actual leak, if you want help pipe up mate don't sell a VTI-S just coz of some leaks...........to many gone already and when your back off your trip you will have cash and regret it.

go Sutton get some tiger seal and get dirty Krzys..

• Like 2

I just have zero motivation for the car, list as long as my arm of stuff that's wrong with it and I hardly use it anymore either...

When you come back from yank land and having emptied your testicles in some random yank hoe, you will be all refreshed and keen to get that long list sorted. Then you will have a trouble free and fun car to cherish forever! :)

• Like 5

Just been looking at prices for an offside rear caliper, bloody rip-off but may have to bite the bullet if I am to have a working handbrake. That's a last resort if when I have time to look again that I can't do anything with it. I know the rebuild has warranty etc but the 4ucking about it took to get it done in the first place I'm not confident in them to resolve the problem.