Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

I think they got to keep some of it but all the rest they needed to pay import taxes :(

That sucks, hope it was still cheaper than ordering and waiting! 

• 3 weeks later...

I've softened the damping on the Meisters today by four clicks, behind the boot carpet on both sides is bloody soaking from last nights rain!

Sh1tty leaking car!

Guest jimbob738

Krzys am I picking up wiffs of you wanting to sell that VTI-S I hope not after the last time, and you don't need to keep spending money its a choice not a need these cars last forever just service and brakes dude......

Guest jimbob738

maybe the boot seals fooked mate I have had a few go on my aerodecks, look into getting another seal that or the side window seals are leaking, I am sure it wouldn't cost much to sort.

Tiger seal is you friend mate Sutton Auto Factors £6

Did you drive it, or was it static during the rain?

Static during the heavy rain yesterday, went out in it afterwards for a few hours but only did about ten miles, been out all day today and it was quite warm when I discovered it was wet.

Wouldn't surprise me, it's all money I just can't afford to throw at it. If I were to replace all the door seals on the car it would cost over £500! That's for brand new from Honda, I don't trust second hand rubber items.

I've softened the damping on the Meisters today by four clicks, behind the boot carpet on both sides is bloody soaking from last nights rain!

Sh1tty leaking car!

Same as mine! Turned out it was the air vent on the n/s that was letting water in, which in resulted in condensation which made the o/s drip into the boot well. Feckin leaks!