Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Buggers on jot ordering properly. Although can't grumble at their resolution.

Are you still out there?? Wouldn't want to be your fingers right now if you are

You done it yet? ;):lol:

Nope :lol: :P 

Bad enough I wanted to do it in the dark but with that wind it was too much! Will see what it's like tonight. Can see it waiting until Saturday to be honest though!

• Like 1

By the time I got home today it was dark and chucking it down! My worry is if I do it in the rain and anything gets wet that shouldn't do.

By the time I got home today it was dark and chucking it down! My worry is if I do it in the rain and anything gets wet that shouldn't do.

Yeah, your jobs are a little more sensitive than mine!! Suspension stuff gets wet anyway!!

Yeah, your jobs are a little more sensitive than mine!! Suspension stuff gets wet anyway!!

Yeah, this morning would be perfect here to do it, but I'm at work till 4, by then its forecast to be p1ssing it down until late! So I will see what's happening tomorrow when I wake up!  

You definitely need somewhere out of the weather this weekend for doing stuff (especially down this end) 

I was looking online at temporary garages etc, so much money though! Might see if my parents would be willing to slap a car port over the driveway where the front door is! :lol: