ProCharged MB6 The Build Story.

hubert

Is it that bad? Can you not just rub down the top coat and blow it over again?

ha ha, you haven't met Hubert yet have you? he's does things till perfect and start again if he doesn't like the result

• Like 1

Have you not looked at Honda Paul's white VTI-s project then?

I have,but I suffer from photo shop,it an app on my brain that gives me images.

I want the MB6 to stay as standard looking as normal,I like the black on the MB6 as it breaks up the white.

like the daily it's about having the right balance,right amount of white and right amount of black.1623210_10153748199140487_122997303_n.jp

im so glad you are painting the kit white, will look epic! shame it didnt turn out good the first time.

That was always the plan,it was my fault that I dropped it but it's all a learning thing,but the hole car will get resprayed this year after I get the will ordered.

I have,but I suffer from photo shop,it an app on my brain that gives me images.

I want the MB6 to stay as standard looking as normal,I like the black on the MB6 as it breaks up the white.

like the daily it's about having the right balance,right amount of white and right amount of black.1623210_10153748199140487_122997303_n.jp

Yeah I like the way you have both of them looking, similar balance but both slightly different too! 

• Like 1