ITR Exhaust

Krzys

• 1 month later...

Cool! I was thinking something along the line of OEM DC2 exhaust manifold, cat, b-pipe and either the OEM Civic backbox or a stainless backbox to fit if need be! :)

I'm thinking something exactly the same for mine.  I'm hoping it would keep the noise down for normal driving but also a nice enough flowing system :)

I'm thinking something exactly the same for mine.  I'm hoping it would keep the noise down for normal driving but also a nice enough flowing system :)

Yeah I want to keep mine pretty quiet but have a bit more performance potential! 

Perfect tbh guys! I wasn't wanting it too loud as its my missus that uses the car most of the time. I still have the decat that I need to weld the flange back onto which il do on monday at work, this will obviously make it louder but im hoping it will still be ok as it has a silencer in the mid pipe and the back box is pretty long. Id highly recommend CAS to anyone in Scotland who is looking for a custom exhaust, he has done my ek4 and accord and now this back box. It cost me £100 and I got the decat too, so im chuffed :)

Where about is CAS man? I want a Spoon N1 rep for my MB4 and RJM Performance in Fife said that they tend not to modify exhausts, but would CAS do it for me! I really really love the look and sound of the rolled tip N1 exhaust and cannot afford the price of the cat back system they quoted me! cheers!

Has anyone found a new ITR back box for sale anywhere online?  I've no clue how much they are, but see there are standard VTI ones going for £40-£50 on eBay.  I can't find any standard ITR back boxes advertised on any of the usual car parts sites.

I've the feelers out for a used one to try but if a new one isn't much more than a VTI back box it might just be tempted with a new one.

Merv, any idea how your ITR back box hung so low?  I take it the hangers weren't modified and moved to fit the MB?

Well went to complete auto solutions in shotts today to have my dc2 back box fitted. Ran into a bit of a problem though...

02802B5B-CB97-449E-A20F-7FC14DD52E23_zps

39ED8372-BBF4-45B5-9DE8-42446FC11F19_zps

The silencer is too big for the tailpipe to line up with the existing cutout in the bumper. We could have cut the tip of and re welded it with a bend but I didnt want that. Luckily he had a magnex silencer there which was the same length but smaller diameter. So he knocked me up this...

Where about is CAS man? I want a Spoon N1 rep for my MB4 and RJM Performance in Fife said that they tend not to modify exhausts, but would CAS do it for me! I really really love the look and sound of the rolled tip N1 exhaust and cannot afford the price of the cat back system they quoted me! cheers!

Hi mate. Complete auto solutions are in shotts! Sure billy has a web site and is also on Facebook. There is a company in fife called pipe dynamics, iv liked their page on Facebook and they seem to knock up good systems!