ITR Exhaust

Krzys

Yeah standard manifold and cat atm

Cool, bet it wouldn't be quiet anymore if you swapped them both!  

Does anyone know if the ITR b-pipe lines up with the OEM M backbox?

the oem dc2 manifold / collector added a nice subtle growl when I got mine ;)

Cool! I was thinking something along the line of OEM DC2 exhaust manifold, cat, b-pipe and either the OEM Civic backbox or a stainless backbox to fit if need be! :) 

• Like 1

Nice pipes dude Im hoping to build a zorst with integra parts and a built in cable shutoff valve (kitpartsdirect) that way i can have best of both worlds out the side for loud n proud or out the back nice n silent.

Just cant figure out wether or not to put it before or after the cat dont know wether it would confuse the ecu

Nice pipes dude Im hoping to build a zorst with integra parts and a built in cable shutoff valve (kitpartsdirect) that way i can have best of both worlds out the side for loud n proud or out the back nice n silent.

Just cant figure out wether or not to put it before or after the cat dont know wether it would confuse the ecu

Like a butterfly valve you see on some cars? That would be cool! Would suit my bipolar tenancies with exhausts :lol:

I wish you could get one to active at the same time as the iabs! :-)

That would be doable with a chipped ecu. You can have a positive iab signal off pin a19 at the ecu instead of a negative that we have standard at pin a17. Bit of fancy wiring. Sorted

• Like 1

That would be doable with a chipped ecu. You can have a positive iab signal off pin a19 at the ecu instead of a negative that we have standard at pin a17. Bit of fancy wiring. Sorted

Would be a spectacular bwah moment!