Roj's Mean Green No Fire Trucks Given Machineâ„¢ (Rust In Pieces)

Roj

Nice start mate..the LED lights are a must upgrade..have you changed the interior one also..that also makes a huge difference if you get 48 SMD light..you got nice plans for her..looking forward to the upcoming changes

:shock: I'm buying that jumper!! 

I would have that sticker on top going across the windscreen..

I think I'll have to try a few different places before settling with a location. I'll try it at the top too. :)

Nice start mate..the LED lights are a must upgrade..have you changed the interior one also..that also makes a huge difference if you get 48 SMD light..you got nice plans for her..looking forward to the upcoming changes

I ordered a CREE bulb for the interior but it's coming from China I believe, so I'm not expecting to see that until next year to be honest. :lol:

My MB3 won't be on those OZ Superturismo replica wheel trims for much longer now! Just won a set of 16 inch BSA Top Racing wheels on eBay for £56, with tyres that have 3-4mm of tread according to the seller so that's nice. The lacquer is starting to go so it'll need a refurb at some point, but I might be painting them black or gunmetal grey anyway so that's fine. The ad didn't state anything about center bore sizes or offset so I'll probably have to wait and see before ordering any spigot rings and spacers.

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

They look like multi-fit, so hopefully you'll be ok, definitely worth a punt at that price, nice one.  :D

E-mail them, I'm sure they could do a deck one. :)

The advert said the wheels had been fitted to a Peugeot and a VW in the past, so I'm sure one of the fitments is 4x100. :D

Now that's a bargain for those wheels! I really like the look of them. VW is also a 4x100 stud pattern so these wheels should go straight on, not sure if VW have the same bore size as our Civics though...  :)

Now that's a bargain for those wheels! I really like the look of them. VW is also a 4x100 stud pattern so these wheels should go straight on, not sure if VW have the same bore size as our Civics though...  :)

VW is 57.1, but Peugeot is 65.1 so I'm going to need spigot rings anyway.