My MB6 - bought a deck!

marv

Nice one. Doesn't look much lower but I bet she handles better! :)

Cheers man! She sits a little lower,not much. This is how I wanted it though as my estate is surrounded by speed bumps lol so far the handling seems so much better than the boat like standard mb6 stuff lol

• Like 1

Looking good mate! Today was suspension day! Lol

Yeah I hope you get yours fitted ok! I was lucky to get the use of the ramp,makes life so much easier, had a space heater too lol think I would have ended up snapping the front fork pinch bolt and rear lower shock bolt if I didn't have the oxy acty! Need some bottles for the house lol

Shes coming on nicley m8y! Put a thread up on how you mod the forks please as im gonna do this at some point n i havent got a clue

Have a look at 'noodles' project areodeck they are in there.

Info from Noodles thread is higher up this page.

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to mod my front forks. Shot blasted them and gave them a lick of paint.

62744000-022C-4D26-84E1-8238AF81D261_zps

32CD9254-7C5C-4137-9017-63849FB36B21_zps

51CD9738-C233-462E-83B0-C55E2FB68C69_zps

Also had a bit of spare time so turned down some wheel spacers for a friend. Might be buying his manifold of him once he sources a new one.

529885F1-E775-4C44-AA34-69FE7D1E685C_zps

• Like 1

8-) you will need to turn/grind the middle shank of bolts  to miss the damper leg. btw,

also you not forgetting to remove the ring/brake hose support brkt on the front damper unit.

still got a set of dampers/springs units  in the garage come to think of it with 45k on them .

• Like 1

8-) you will need to turn/grind the middle shank of bolts to miss the damper leg. btw,

also you not forgetting to remove the ring/brake hose support brkt on the front damper unit.

still got a set of dampers/springs units in the garage come to think of it with 45k on them .

I haven't actually got round to fitting these and wasn't too sure what all needed to be done. Just tried to guess from your pics lol so the bracket that's welded on the shock that holds the brake pipe has to come off? I thought that just cutting the fork would allow the shock to sit 10mm lower as that bracket sits on the fork? Would the shock not just fall right through the fork? Your input would be much appreciated :)