had this on my mind for a bit now....

philgor

as much a I love my deck, but you know what it's like, alway's on lookout for something new.. well last year some of you know I went to pick up a jeep from Nottingham. and we went to view it the week previously in one of these...

yeah it's a hybrid, but the fact's speak for them self's....

less insurance

£10 a year road tax

well specked

unusual and different

I quite like the styling of it 

yeah I know it's not everyone cup of tea

but, when your 4 up hamming up hill on the M1 doing 85mph and getting 45mpg, it make's you notice, and even more so when you can get the "oh shit this is PDQ" it's ticking all the right boxes....

and standard equipment, cruse control, cup holder's, sat-nav, instant power and torque on demand....

post-3815-0-77467000-1388957228.png

as much a I love my deck, but you know what it's like, alway's on lookout for something new.. well last year some of you know I went to pick up a jeep from Nottingham. and we went to view it the week previously in one of these...

Don't sell the deck, you'll regret it. Went to view it in one of what?

• Like 1

Hmm kinda like they looked at a prius and went that sells well let's steal a few and stick our badge on it no one will notice.

But I can see the bonus's of a car like that. Wouldn't like to have to maintain it when things start wearing out tho.

Again hm tho whatever floats your boat?

personally, I've driven both car's, and the Honda is most car like, where as the prius, it took a couple of minutes to figure out how to engage drive....

he insight felt a lot better on the road, and slightly sporty, the prius it wallowed every where, and when you put them side by side, the Honda is the better looking one....

the picture I put up, it's for sale, it the es-t so top model, 80k, one owner, fsh, all for 5750.

I can't find a prius that come's even close to what to offer, there older, more mile's, lower spec etc....

oh the other thing these hybrid's aren't emission tested on the mot as they are a hybrid..... so de-cat ftw.....

I get your reasons for thinking about getting one of these but I think you would regret selling your Civic after a while once the novelty wore off, to be honest its not my cup of tea, the one in the photo looks very bland to me and is not something I as a car enthusiast would ever aspire to own. To me you would be swapping a car that puts a smile on your face everytime you drive it for one that puts a smile on your face once a year when you tax it!.