• 2 weeks later...

Not much doing at the minute :)

I took of the AEM induction kit today and replaced with the standard airbox assembly.

The VTEC bwarp novelty is going to get me into trouble sooner or later.

I'm not convinced the filter is doing much filtering at all looking at the inside of the induction piping!

Anyway, I'm eyeing this up

http://www.toyosports.co.uk/96-00-honda-civic-18-vti-mb6-cat-back-catback-exhaust-25399-1110-p.asp

I see the same/similar on eBay for £70 cheaper? Any reason?

I'm also looking to stiffen up the gearstick a bit. There's quite a bit of lateral movement when in gear which I'd like to stop.

Is there new bushes or a poly bush kit you can fit? This'd be ideal to fit along with the catback. Since the zorst will be dropped anyway it's just a case of removing the shields.

Coilovers are still on my to-do list! I really want MeisterRs but the £700+ price tag is making me feel uneasy. I'm much more comfortable with £500.

I can't seem to find any decent alternatives for the MB6. I don't really want EG/EK coilovers either which limits my options.

And after my little bump the other day I bought a cheap dash cam. How cheap? 20 quid :)

In my opinion, with a camera it could've been viewed as a 50/50 claim.

My friend also had a front end bonk (Not his fault!) and the other drive drove off.

I uploaded the video in 720p for anyone who is interested in getting a dash cam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy1mAG9HNZQ

Oh the joys :)

Yes the toyosports exhuast is the exact same one as on eBay. They are quite loud though so more trouble inducing than a filter. :lol: Also may need a bit of jiggery pokery to fit but great vfm.

You're a bit stuck with coil over choice, any others are eg/EK fitment Meister are the only one for MB/mc.

New air filter for the factory airbox on its way and also a new pollen filter :)

Heater flow is pretty poor. Had a quick look and the pollen filter seems pretty gummed up! Tasty.

Adjusted the clutch pedal travel and topped up some more power steering fluid!

It's dripping straight out the rack so a replacement rack is on the cards too.

• 2 weeks later...