mine are that way too! Awaiting instruction from our James as to how to adjust them! @Dynochips  :-D

Use the manual adjustment bit on the headlamp itself dude! :)

I thought that was the leveling motors, but they are one and the same!

There's two separate ones, one for the electric and then manual one, I believe the one you want to fiddle with is green!  WACK11111

Projectors!!

Must!

I spent about £50 on my HID kit, seems to be working sweet so far but they've had less than an hour of use as of yet! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not much going on, MOT soon though :)

I found out my car has _never_ had a clutch. Being at 96k, I'm guessing it's overdue!

Any suggestions?

I see an Exedy clutch kit for £210~

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EXEDY-CLUTCH-KIT-CIVIC-AERODECK-1-8-B18C4-MC2-VTI-VTEC-/300827967795?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item460abe8133

Or this "OEM" one for £200

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-HONDA-OEM-CLUTCH-KIT-CIVIC-1-6-1-8-VTI-B18C4-/180589281971?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a0bf5c2b3

If it hasn't had a clutch it will probly feel really heavy ? I've used 3 diff clutches in the past they all feel the same tbh I wouldn't spend mega money unless you plan to turbo or upgrade . I used a euros clutch in my mc2 and can't complain was £100

I'd only change it if it feels like it needs it, so heavy, juddering (probably the flywheel more than the clutch) or hard to change/put into gear or slipping.

Yep, the clutch pedal is very heavy.

So much so that when depressing fully, it lifts me out the seat slightly! I weigh just 8st 12lb though!

Pulling away in 1st when cold is a misery with juddering and the bite point has always felt "vague". Hard to describe but there really.. isn't one.

Changing gear sometimes feels like stirring coal. 1st is never easy, Probs a combination of dirty box oil and old clutch.

It's a shame as sometime it makes me hate driving the car and rips all the fun out of it. Dreading every morning...

I'm going to phone local Honda dealer in a bit to see how much a genuine clutch kit will cost. 

Failing that I'll hop over to Euros and nab one cheaper :)

A local garage has said £200 cash for fitting :)