Turbo kit

MB6IX

Thinking about it your right. My brain cell isnt on top form at the minute. Apologies.

Yeah it would be evil. Very naughty. Don't think my 92 quid gearbox would like it tho.

• Like 1

It's a td05 ebay special. Possibly wants a recon. Not sure. That's why I haven't sold it really cus thought won't get much for it if sold as needs recon. And I couldn't sell it as good to go cus I ain't tried it.

Yeah man 92.50 delivered to my door! I've cleaned it up will fit it couple of weeks. Not too hopeful for that price bit it defo selects all gears and seems to turn nicely. Essay

Yeah that's understandable mate. They are supposed to be good turbos. Quick spool and obv able to keep going at high revs as the Mitsi goes up to a similar level as ours.

Did you have a twin scroll mani as well then??

That's a bargain for the box!! Fingers crossed for you mate. How many times have you changed the box now? 4?

When you look at the Race Tech turbo kit they say it's a refurbished turbo so I bet a fair bit of the cost goes towards that!

Fingers crossed this box is a good one Jake!

Yeah defo Fingers crossed. Cheers dude. One day I will learn buy cheap buy twice or five?

If it's a duffer I may dip into my savings and buy an s80 just be done with it.

• Like 1

Yeah defo Fingers crossed. Cheers dude. One day I will learn buy cheap buy twice or five?

If it's a duffer I may dip into my savings and buy an s80 just be done with it.

That sounds like a plan ;)

Will a twin scroll turb work with a normal mani?? If so what are the draw backs?