Steve's MB2 - MG ZS Trim installed at last (Pics page 3)

casasteve

2004 WRX Wagon with Prodrive Performance Pack.  I've not actually managed to figure out how much extra BHP that means over the stock 217(ish) WRX wagon, but apparently it could be 268BHP!  Either way, it's rapid as fook!  :mrgreen:

Oooooo very nice! Yes stick a project thread up in the other cars section and get your sibling to sign up and benefit from our little mad house and occasional knowledge!

• 3 years later...

Well, I might be back... I've had 3 years with the scoob but life has changed, I'm getting married and I need something a bit more sensible. Viewing a 2013 Civic 1.6 I-DTEC at the weekend, so I may be back to the Honda family soon :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got it. Impressed with it so far. Massively economical yet pokey and fun to drive.  I'll get some photos when I get a chance, although it's just a boggo standard Civic.  I have a few little things I want to do initially like wind deflectors perhaps, but really I just want to drive it for a while and enjoy it.

• Like 1

Have a look on my Civic TypeS Sexy Lexy) thread mate. I got some for her that fit on the door frame rather than fit into the window chanel, and they were superb quality and fit. Can't remember the name of them of the top of my head but think it'll be in the thread somewhere. Deffo worth getting! What colour is it? I'v got a set of red mudflaps with the TypeS logo on them for the 8th gen that I got for it in the garage somwhere. They were from Rally Mudflaps or something like that. Good quality, might look good on yours.