Steve's MB2 - MG ZS Trim installed at last (Pics page 3)

casasteve

I think what I want is manifold and catback, but leave the cat in.  I don't want to have to worry about swapping things around for an MOT etc.  Also, I don't want to make it excessively noisy.  I just want more umph without too much boy racer brrrp! :D (I'm too old for that!)

I'm not sure that's even possible?

That's exactly what I wanted mate and exactly what I have done :D and the sound is spot on as well not too loud but deep sporty sound and when you put your foot down then you can hear it properly :-)

• Like 1

:roll:

theres n/a scoob near me that has all the kit on, big exhaust all noise, flying around every where thinking he's all that,,,, my mc1 got past,,,,,hilarious, tit!

Please don't do^^

• Like 1

:roll:

theres n/a scoob near me that has all the kit on, big exhaust all noise, flying around every where thinking he's all that,,,, my mc1 got past,,,,,hilarious, tit!

Please don't do^^

I knew a lad that had done the same, blue with gold wheels, all the STi kit etc etc and even bragging about how "quick" it was, his face was a picture getting done by a little 1600 Civic! :D

• Like 3

Forresters are cool, reckon theres much difference insurance on a turbo one of them, be cheaper them preza?

or a legacy,,,cheap!

you wont get the snobbery with one of those