Steve's MB2 - MG ZS Trim installed at last (Pics page 3)

casasteve

You're starting to go through that stage we all went through (I'm going through that stage now)  :P

A few modes will sort that out. 4-2-1 manifold along with a de-cat will free some horses ;) 

Or with a bit more effort, a mini-me head swap with a P28 ECU. Or even better, a B18 engine conversion or just go nuts and get a K20 twin turbo  :huh:

• Like 1

You're starting to go through that stage we all went through (I'm going through that stage now)  :P

A few modes will sort that out. 4-2-1 manifold along with a de-cat will free some horses ;)

Or with a bit more effort, a mini-me head swap with a P28 ECU. Or even better, a B18 engine conversion or just go nuts and get a K20 twin turbo  :huh:

lol.  I was thinking more along the lines of looking for a VTI or something ;)

Actually, I've started thinking about manifolds and such, but not sure I'll get any worthwhile gains without spending a huge amount of cash.

It's depends on what you wanting and what sort of power and if you want to be a bit Eco on fuel . I have an MB2 too :lol: and my MB3 can do 50 mpg and still pull 128 bhp :)

• Like 1

I think what I want is manifold and catback, but leave the cat in.  I don't want to have to worry about swapping things around for an MOT etc.  Also, I don't want to make it excessively noisy.  I just want more umph without too much boy racer brrrp! :D (I'm too old for that!)

I'm not sure that's even possible?

• Like 1

Well with the mb2 1.4 going bolt on mods N/A , full system no cat and new 4:2:1 mani ,cold air feed to standard box with filter k/n new plugs and leads you are going to be looking at 98-103bhp

I'm starting to doubt it's worth it.  Having checked insurance, I think I could afford to run a VTI so I may just keep my eyes open for something :)  I'll keep tarting my little MB2 up though.

• Like 2