Steve's MB2 - MG ZS Trim installed at last (Pics page 3)

casasteve

Anyone point me in the right direction to buy new caliper carriers/brackets, or do I need to try my local Honda place?   I'd like to replace mine as they are pretty rusted up and I think might be part of the issue.

Yeah, I think disassemble and clean and grease properly is what I need to do...  Especially as I just rang Honda to check on how much new ones would cost.  Â£60+vat  EACH for the front and £66+vat each for the rears! That's almost as much as new calipers!  :shock: 

I think I'll be getting the wire brush out...  Maybe clean them up and hammerite them or something,
  • Like 1

Just ordered new front tyres to be fitted on Saturday.  I went with the Goodyear's in the end.

So now I'm just waiting on the interior trim pieces to arrive.  Hopefully tomorrow :)

• Like 1

Much cheaper than Jazz washers! I think they're generally all the same size anyway, probably just need to transfer the bit of rubber on yours to the new ones so they sit tight! 

I'll try tonight.

Already got my eye on matching MG heater trim/dash trim...  Hmn...

It might be worth speaking to Simpo, as when i sold him my old car i had two sets of MGZS trims in Silver, one was in the car and the other i bought as i needed one part and they sent me the lot lol.