Rear calipers

Grant

I'm just off the phone to Euro Car Parts and there selling calipers for £74 + vat each (that's with trade discount). But there's a £30 surcharge on top of that (but you get that back anyway).

SUMMARY..... there's an initial outlay of £104 + vat per caliper to put it into perspective. Then get £30 back when old one returned!

I'm just off the phone to Euro Car Parts and there selling calipers for £74 + vat each (that's with trade discount). But there's a £30 surcharge on top of that (but you get that back anyway).

SUMMARY..... there's an initial outlay of £104 + vat per caliper to put it into perspective. Then get £30 back when old one returned!

That's not bad, I assume they're reconditioned ones and they take your old ones in exchange.

• Like 1

So £180ish for a pair of rear calipers new or "from £150" for them to be refurbed...hmmmmm

Oh yes, £74 + vat each side, hmm, I think it's definitely worth giving Rich a shout then.

Oh yes, £74 + vat each side, hmm, I think it's definitely worth giving Rich a shout then.

Yes, swings and roundabouts apply here! Yes you can end up with new but would they really be worth it when you can make the original ones good again etc etc?

Personally would prefer the originals refurbed. If it's a good job, they'll be like new anyway!?!

They are on an exchange basis too but I guess if you can live without your car for a week they could probably refurb yours.

They are on an exchange basis too but I guess if you can live without your car for a week they could probably refurb yours.

Yeah that's the only thing I suppose. Having to live without. Unless you go the long way, but a pair, have them returned, put them on and then sell yours and hope you get the same price!

For me that's not a massive problem but I hate knowing that I'm without it! :lol: