Dakota Bronze MB6

Mikeyvti

Plus the quote I got for a kit off them was decent, £20ish for paint, primer, lacquer and appropriate grades of sand paper! 

That is a cracking price considering halfrauds sell lacquer for about £10 - £12 a tin and paint made to a code is £15

Yeah I thought so too! Saves having to think about what you need to buy and if you have everything, plus you give them the relevant info like what you're planning to paint and they'll quote you for the materials and paint you'd need so you shouldn't end up with too little for the intended job!

• Like 1

400ml might just do it. I'd probably get two just to be sure though. Would be a bit of a nightmare if you got it almost finished and had to wait for more.

x2, worth getting 2 tins, it's always better to have too much than not enough. :)

• Like 2

little update, My accord spoiler has turned up and it would have been a direct fit if some idiot hadnt snapped a bolt on each side so now got to drill them out put new bolts in as i dont trust i bolt either side to hold it on.

little update, My accord spoiler has turned up and it would have been a direct fit if some idiot hadnt snapped a bolt on each side so now got to drill them out but new bolts in as i dont trust i bolt either side to hold it on.

That's a PITA. :(

Paid 31 delivered for it but sent it to the body shop hu is owner by a good mate and he is spraying it up and drilling correct holes for me,decided to go down the gloss black look to match new side skirts the wheels and front and rear lip kit

• Like 3