Dakota Bronze MB6

Mikeyvti

Haha just chucked the cigarette lighter in there for the pic 99% the time got my phone charger in there damn iPhone battery don't last to long.

Another little update I managed to finally get a set of vtis side skirts £50 posted I'm happy with that might make car look better that there is a lip on front and rear but nothing on the side

• Like 3

Much better. :)

Nice!

Although your clock is wrong :wink:

How can you tell? it says 12:14, I checked first and thought, ah, 12, Tom can't complain about that, over the page I go and here you are. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Haha someone on fb page was selling a kit off a aerodeck so had the skirts as I'm going to just stick with standard vti front splitter,my clock is right time lol

Decided I'm going to get rear windows tinted and I've got the best excuse to get it done,told the mrs that the sun earlier was blinding our 2yr old son sat in back and her answer.....yeah fine now if I'd of just asked guarantee the answer would of been no lol

• Like 4

Haha someone on fb page was selling a kit off a aerodeck so had the skirts as I'm going to just stick with standard vti front splitter,my clock is right time lol

Decided I'm going to get rear windows tinted and I've got the best excuse to get it done,told the mrs that the sun earlier was blinding our 2yr old son sat in back and her answer.....yeah fine now if I'd of just asked guarantee the answer would of been no lol

Much better than the stick on shades. :)

Good man, I used that trick on my lancer too.

She knows better for the M though. But she won't grumble. While she's gagged and tied down anyway.

• Like 2